Supporting the employment chances in the regions: Pazardjik, Stara Zagora, Plovdiv and Haskovo, through modular vocational training
Bulgarian-German Vocational Training Centre – Pazardjik
01.01.2003 – 31.07.2003
PHARE BG 004.03 – Vocational training
Bulgaria – Bulgarian-German Vocational Training Centre – Stara Zagora
Bulgaria – “Opticoelectron” plc – Panagyrishte
Bulgaria – “Optics” plc – Panagyrishte
Bulgaria – “Bunai” ltd – Panagyrishte
Bulgaria – ZMM “Metalik” plc – Pazardjik
Bulgaria – “Rais” ltd – Pazardjik
Bulgaria – “Liebherr – Hausgeräte Marica” ltd – Plovdiv
Bulgaria – Municipality Pazardjik
Bulgaria –“Loza”, Hristeni
Bulgaria – IGN – Kostinbrod, NIGO Unit – Stara Zagora
Bulgaria – “Hraninvest – HMK” plc – Stara Zagora
Bulgaria – “Rodina – Haskovo” plc – Haskovo
Bulgaria – Uniterm ltd – Stara Zagora
Bulgaria – “Emilia Mushnikov” – Stara Zagora
The main aim of the project is to contribute to enhancing the employment level and to foster the economical development of the mechanical engineering and the building industry through development and improvement of the existing for vocational training system.
1. Target groups should gain new professional skills in the fields: mechanical engineering and building industry;
2. To improve the employment chances of the unemployed people;
3. To create conditions for employment creation in the mechanical engineering and the building industry;
4. To contribute to the sustainability of the workplaces of the employed people;
5. To contribute to the improvement of the existing for vocational training system.
1. Unemployed people from the target regions – Pazardjik, Haskovo, Plovdiv and Stara Zagora.
2. Employed people from the target regions
1. The unemployed people from the regions Pazardjik and Stara Zagora have acquired new professional skills that correspond to the demand at the labour market in the fields: mechanical engineering and the building industry as well as additional abilities for successful integration at the labour market;
2. Consolidation of the acquired professional knowledge and skills of the unemployed in a real corporate environment;
3. Supporting the enterprises, participation in the project with additional qualified workers;
4. The employed people in the mechanical engineering and the building industry, participating in the project , have improved their professional skills.
Vocational training and promotion of entrepreneurship in the region of Pernik
Bulgarian-German Vocational Training Centre – Pazardzhik
01.01.2001 – 30.09.2001
PHARE SMAEP program
Bulgaria- Bulgarian-German Vocational Training Centre – Stara Zagora
Bulgaria-RegionalBusinessCenter for SMEs- Pernik
Bulgaria- Regional Economic Development Agency – Pazardzhik
The project aims to contribute to raising the level of employment in the region of Pernik and achieving sustainable change in the structure of regional economy.
1. Contribute to the acquisition of new and will match the labor market in the region skills;
2. То construct for employment in the SME sector;
3. To facilitate the realization of trainings;
4. To contribute to building sustainable capacity in the region of Pernik.
Unemployed and redundant by the mining industry, their family members, incl. unemployed youth and women from Pernik, RadomirMunicipality.
1. Unemployed in the target municipalities ( Pernik, Radomir, Breznik ) have acquired new and matching labor market skills in the region ;
2. Is a contribution to increasing the number of newly established SMEs in the region of Pernik ;
3. Encouragement realization of trained labor market and entrepreneurship.